What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, November 23, 2009

Wow! what a sale!

They have been hinting around about it for weeks but today Stampin' UP! announced the details of the big Online Holiday Extravaganza sale which will run for the week of Thanksgiving. So much easier to order online and snap up great deals than to get up at "zero dark thirty" the day after Thanksgiving and stand in long lines to go shopping!

I haven't figured out how to get the info copied from the website to my blog....darn technology!!! But if you would like to visit the Stampin' UP! website, the info is all there on the customer home page or let me know and I will e-mail the details to you. The important part is that you don't want to miss checking out this sale....some items are as much as 50% off! And while you are there, don't forget to stop in and take a peek at the "Clearance Rack" items. I've got my eye on a bundle of striped grosgrain and some corduroy buttons...things I alwasy think I should order but for some reason don't. With these prices, I have no excuse!

No comments:

Hit Counter