What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, February 23, 2008

News flash! I've become a blogger!

After watching my friends play with blogs for the past year or so, I have finally made the transition from "blog? what's that?" to the proud owner of my own blog! Now, I have no idea what I am doing so please bear with me as I explore the brave new world of blogging.

Of course, I do plan to share some stamping here and there....as soon as I figure out what I'm doing and how to upload photos! Jan

6 comments:

Debbi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

Veronica McCollum said...

Welcome to the bloggin' world! Can't wait to see what you have to post!

*Jenni* said...

Can't wait to see some stuff!! :)

Joan and Amy said...

Hey, I'm new to this too. My blog will be month old on the 7th. I'm having fun...hope you do too.

Jessica said...

Yea! I blog, too! Hey, I can create a "stamping type" banner for you to put on your blog if you'd like.

I have a scrapbooking computer program that I could use. Just let me know! I created my own banner (www.craigandjessica.com/blog).

Welcome to the world of bloggin!

Desert Stamper said...

Its about time!!!! Way to go Jan!! Connie

Hit Counter