What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New SU "In Colors" for 2008-2009!




Hello Everyone!






I am home from visiting my parents in Ohio and hopefully getting back into the swing of stamping! There is a LOT of excitement currently with many new Stampin' UP! announcements....here is a little peek at the wonderful new "In Colors" which will be introduced on August 11th when the new catalogue is available for ordering.

Each year I feel a little sad when it's time for the beautiful "old" colors to retire, this year is no different as I hate bidding farewell to all of my favorites colors: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava. So, if you are like me, now is the time to stock up on ink refills and cardstock in your favorite colors. We have known all year that these colors are short lived and once they show up on the Retired Accessory list in mid-July, they will be gone in a heartbeat. Same goes for the beautiful double-stitched ribbons and Designer Papers in the "In Colors". If you have been meaning to stock up but haven't ordered yet, don't wait too long because once they are gone, they are gone for good!

Once the new In Colors are announced, my "retired colors funk" quickly disappears as I get a chance to see and play with the wonderful new colors shown above. I am sure that this year will be no exception and I can already guess that Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango will be my new favorites with Baha Blue and Pirouette Pink running a close second. Can you tell that I'm a "Bold Brights" gal? Which ones are YOUR new favorites? Please take a minute to complete the poll on the right side of my blog to vote for your favorite newcomers.

So now, the REALLY big news! On July 1st, Stampin' UP! posted their
new catalogue "sneak preview" for demonstrators only along with a pre-order opportunity for some of the new products as well as some hostess sets. I was a very bad girl and pre-ordered lots of new toys...then I did something I have never done before and expedited the shipping so that I will have them in plenty of time to play with them for convention swaps. I figured that was justified since I leave for convention on July 28th and have to set aside some time to stamp before that, right?

So, my new toys will be arriving tomorrow, July 3rd. I will try not to scare the nice UPS "Man from Brown" as he arrives with my box. Last year the dogs alerted me that he had pulled up so I was standing at the door of his truck waiting for him to come out with my package and greeted him with a very enthusiastic "I've been waiting for you!" I think he may now regard me as a stalker, but he didn't drop the box and he didn't switch off my route so maybe he is used to delivering to SU lovers all over "O Town" (e.g. O'Fallon, IL) I bought some cookie dough at Sam's Club yesterday, hmm, do you think I should bribe him with a little batch of cookies so he isn't afraid of me? Anyway, I am most anxious to get my hands on my new stamps as well as some other wonderful new products and will try to get some pictures to share them with you soon. More big annoucements tomorrow!

No comments:

Hit Counter