What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, November 6, 2008

acrylic brag book class date is set for Nov 14th

Hello to my local stamping buddies who also follow my blog. Just wanted to let you know that the class date for my acrylic photo brag book (see post from earlier this week) has been finalized for Nov 14th. It actually was final a while ago but I think I told you everything about it except for the class date. If you didn't see the photo already, just scroll down two entries and you will see it. Sorry but I haven't figured out how to make a little hyperlink to the previous page....I'm still surprised that I have figured out how to upload photos and blog!

So, class is set for Friday, Nov 14th with two attendance options.

1. Afternoon session. Arrive between 12 noon and 2 PM and I promise we'll be done by 4 PM. Most people can expect to easily finish the project in 2 hours or less.

2. Evening Session: Arrive between 6:30 and 7:30 PM and we will finish no later than 9:30 PM. Again, expect no more than 2 hours (probably less) to complete your project.

Cost of the class is $15 but you can redeem your "frequent stamper pink card" for the class if you have one available. Payment required to register for class. Please let me know if you are interested in attending so I can ensure that we have supplies and space for everyone. Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter