What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas...how did you survive the holidays?

Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas holiday...I know that I did! Certainly, it was as busy as expected but in a good kind of way. All three of my sons made it home for Christmas week which I am truly enjoying since it may be a while before that happens again.

Of course, the Christmas cards which I started about three years ago (using the Festive Friends Christmas set the year it was introduced) didn't quite get finished this time, still a little embossing to do before they are complete however I am hoping that they'll be ready...maybe next year? In the meantime, I believe that we actually got a decent "family photo" to send in to Sam's Club and transform overnight into a holiday greeting card. Seems a little silly to pretend it's a Christmas card at this point, eh? But my theory is that people have more time to sit back, relax and actually enjoy their mail once we are viewing Christmas in the rear view mirrow. Ok, it may be a stretch but that's my story and I'm sticking with it!


In the meantime, Stampin' UP! is still giving us great new specials! They just introduced a "Valentine Bundle" at a 20% discount from the retail price! This special uses a sneak peek preview of the "Love You Much" valentine set which will be available in the upcoming Spring/Summer '09 catalogue which comes out in late January. (see photo on the left ) AND it includes a new heart punch (did I mention lately that I am a punch-a-holic?) and coordinating Designer Paper in some great pinks/reds and browns. At this time, the Designer Paper is on backorder so it won't show up in the customer online shopping cart but you can still place an order directly from a demonstrator so it is still available for you. Please let me know if you would like to order this set in time for Valentine's Day and I can have it sent directly to you. Not sure when the paper will be back in stock to allow customer ordering directly from my online store, so this is the only option for now. You can see special flyer here http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/12864.asp .

Love You Much Promotion
Put Some Heart into Your Valentines!
Stampin' Up!'s Love You Much Bundle (item 115404) contains the perfect products to create fun and fanciful Valentine's Day projects that say "I love you" from the heart. And from December 23, 2008 through January 31, 2009, you can purchase the Love You Much Bundle at 20% off the retail value!
Description
Retail Value
Love You Much stamp set
$25.95
Candy Lane Designer Series paper
$9.95
Heart to Heart punch
$15.95
Bundle Retail Value
$51.85

Love You Much Bundle(20% off retail; item 115405) $41.48
Contact your demonstrator today to learn how you can make a statement from the heart this Valentine's Day.

This week I am either going to figure out how to use my watermark program or revert to putting a typed blurb with the Stampin' UP! copyright info on a piece of paper next to my cards when I photograph them...either way, I am itching to start sharing photos of artwork again, it has been way too long and I am working on swap cards for the Stampin' UP! Leadership conference (in Orlando next month!) and I would love to share them with you before I go.

Don't forget that retiring stamp sets and sets in the current HolidayMini brochure will only be available until Jan 18th so if there is something you have been debating about, don't forget to order it soon or kiss it goodbye! My Retirement Party Stamp a Stack is scheduled for Jan 15th, if you are in the area I would love to have you join me...see my website calendar for more details on available times. Jan

1 comment:

Twila said...

Happy New Year!

Hit Counter