What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How I spent my January vacation....

Eat your hearts out, action hero fans! I got to meet Wolverine and Cyclops of X Men fame! Yep, this was the scene at Universal Studios the night Stampin' UP! took over the place for the annual Manager's Reception celebration. It was a magical night with cool (but not too cold for my Midwest blood) temps, twinkling lights and SU demonstrators everywhere enjoying our private part at the theme park.
Since I am no longer a huge fan of roller coasters, I begged off the big rides even though one of the gals there rode The Incredible Hulk roller coaster 15 times! yikes! However, I really enjoyed wandering the midway, sampling the wonderful buffet dinner SU provided for us and enjoying the company of many of my stamping friends.

At the end of the night, we boarded the first of the many buses waiting to take us back to our hotels and were delighted to be presented with a new stamp set in a cool little Spiderman lunch box! I haven't actually stamped with the new set yet...but I will always cherish the cute little lunch tin as a memento of that night.

The first photo is me with my friend Sharon with our cute little lunch tins. The second photo is an overview of ALL the lunch tins waiting to be given to SU demos as they returned to the bus. Let's see...no roller coasters and I'm on the first bus back....does the word party pooper come to mind when you think of me?
Hopefully you have enjoyed a little glimpse of the fun we had at my conference. Next time, I'll show you pictures of me with Spiderman. My husband was so jealous!































No comments:

Hit Counter