What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flaking Out with Serene Snowflakes

Here, at last, is the third and final card for my upcoming Simply Stampin' class at the O'Fallon Public library scheduled for Thursday, Dec 17th from 12:00 noon to 3 PM.



This card couldn't be easier! A single layer card made with nothing but a half sheet of Whisper White cardstock, stamped with Brilliant Blue and voila! You have a simple card which is definitely easy to mass produce.



The Serene Snowflakes stamp set is available through Jan 4th in the 2009 Holiday Mini brochure. If you would like to attend the class, just let me know or register by calling the O'Fallon Public Library directly.



Thanks for stopping by to take a look, please feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you think. Jan

p.s. if you haven't checked out the amazing "Black Friday" sale currently going on over at Stampin'UP! you don't want to miss it! I am taking advantage of the striped grosgrain ribbon and corduroy button packages for sure! My online storefront has absolutely no waiting in line and here's my address! (saying that makes me feel like I am advertising for an auto sales dealership..,.lol!) http://www.janhoyt.stampinup.net

No comments:

Hit Counter