What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, March 29, 2010

Would you like a FREE Big Shot diecut machine?




I have to say that I was delighted to be able to tell my last workshop hostess that she could get exactly that...a FREE Big Shot plus a BigZ die and a few other things as her hostess free product when her workshop closed last week. WOW....what a deal! Not to mention the 3 exclusive SAB sets and the 3 additional hostess sets too. I love it when my hostesses are happy and congrats to Sharon...I think she was VERY happy!





Stampin' UP! is always trying to find ways to help us earn 'good deals" but if you are interested in the "good deal" of a free SaleABration set with a $50 purchase, you won't want to wait too long as SAB will draw to a close on March 31st. Online ordering is available but the website gets pretty busy starting Wednesday evening so if you want to take advantage of this great sale, don't wait too long.



One of the things you can get for free with SAB is a scalloped edge border punch, like the one I used here on the scalloped mat for this card. Even though this has a real Valentine's feel to it, it is also a great anniversary card...ssshhhh, I have an anniversary coming up on April 11th. Wonder who might get this card? I used punched out squares of some beautiful decorative paper and swapped this card for a "Wow!" card swap during Leadership back in January....if I already shared it, I'm sorry but I couldn't remember however I wanted to focus some attention on that great scallop edged punch. It's free as an SAB award with $50 purchase thru March 31st , just in case you were wondering! ;-)

No comments:

Hit Counter