What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, April 26, 2010

Color Renovation & last chance to order from Occasions Mini

I actually did a lot of stamping over the week-end and am planning some more projects today for tonight's Card Ministry stamping session so I will snap some photos while I still have daylight and hope to share them with you starting tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's what is happening with Stampin' UP! Color Renovation. SU is cleaning house...retiring some of the older "dated" colors and mixing things up by introducing several new "core colors" as well as bringing back some of our old favorites from the "In Colors" collections from the past few years. I will miss a few of the retiring colors (specifically Taken with Teal, Green Galore and Pixie Pink) but for the most part I realize that I rarely used most of the colors being retired. I am thrilled to see some of the past In Colors returning as "Core Colors", especially Wild Wasabi....just saying that out loud makes me feel happy! There are two charts here on my blog so you can check out both the new colors and the retiring colors....this is a good thing! Can't wait to start using some of the new colors...I especially like the new Daffodil shade, it's nice to have a shade of yellow that doesn't make me squint and run for my sunglasses! ;-)

The retiring colors are guaranteed to be in stock thru May 31st, after June 1st they will be available "while supplies last" so start making your list and checking it twice if you want to get reinkers or stock up with a little extra cardstock before it's too late. Things tend to go pretty fast once they flash that "while supplies last" sign.

April 30th is also the last chance to order from the Occasions Mini brochure. It has already been announced that On Board chipboard heart albums and the 12x12 "Sweet Pea" Designers Series paper pack have sold out and will not be back in stock, but everything else is still available at this time. I will have one more order going in before the end of the month if you just need a few things and don't want to pay the minimum $6.95 shipping cost.

The April promotion "Awash with Flowers" will also be ending soon....only a few more days to order that great new "sneak peek" floral set from the new catty through April 30th plus get 20% off the following sets Trendy Trees, Flower Fancy, Fifth Ave. Floral and Greenhouse Garden. See the Awash with Flowers link in the sidebar here on my blog for details. To place an order, you can call me directly at 618-531-3406, email me at inkerzaway@aol.com or order directly from my website http://www.janhoyt.stampinup.net

No comments:

Hit Counter