What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I scream, you scream., we all.....can you guess what this post is about?




Yep, you got it...we all scream for ice cream!!! Sorry for the pun but I just couldn't resist! Not only is it finally feeling like spring here in O'Fallon, IL but the local ice cream shops (better known here as "custard stands"....even though it sure looks like ice cream to this native Buckeye gal!) are all open for business now as we approach Easter Sunday. Call it what you will, ice cream or custard, it si delicious! The custard is apparently higher in butterfat than regular ice cream but the ice cream on this card is fat free, calorie free and low carb!

I have already shared my Easter cards so today, how about a little scoop on me! This card was shown on the display board at the Stampin' UP! Regional event in Phoenix and I was able to earn this great set called Sweet Celebrations for free shortly afterward by putting in a workshop order within 2 weeks of the event. Ice cream cones? Free? what's not to like about that!

What I really love about this low calorie treat is how easy it is to stamp with it...and it comes with sprinkles and your choice of standard or waffle cones. it's a great two step stampin' set and you can be sure you'll be seeing more of it very soon since it's in the Summer Mini which will be released to customers in the next few weeks and available to order starting May 1st. I guarantee you will want this adorable set in your summer stamping plans!

No comments:

Hit Counter