What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!

Old Man Winter came to visit in O'Fallon, IL overnight....about 8 inches of snow when I woke up and it's still coming down.  The outside scenery is beautiful BUT it makes it hard to get to stamp class so my Simply Stampin' 3-4-5 class at the library was cancelled for today, I am going to call the library tomorrow to see if I can reschedule the classroom for a day next week so we can make our Valentines.  If you are on my meetup.com group, watch for updates there!

As you can see, my dogs love romping in the snow...here's one of them checking it out, but for an 80 lb dog she sure looks small in all that snow! 
Before I shoveled the snow off the desk, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the table piled high with snow...the ruler shows only 6 inches but it sure seemed like more from my end of the shovel! 

No comments:

Hit Counter