What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Introducing the NEW 2011 "In Color" colors!

I have been off line for a few weeks and not because I earned the Stampin' Up! incentive trip (free cruise to Alaska!) , I have been busy then I was away for about a week.  When I got back, I saw this great photo (see above) on  fellow SU demonstrator Dawn O's blog and I was so excited to see that she granted permission to share the photo since I haven't been home to make up a chart even if I had the skills and talent.

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing how the "new" colors compare and contrast with other similar Stampin' Up! colors (even some old retired friends like Taken with Teal and Soft Sky!) then please check out Dawn's incredible blog to see her charts comparing them to previous colors .  Just click here http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2011/06/dawn-olchefske-2011-stampin-up-in-colors-comparison-chart.html   to go to Dawn's blog and please be sure to leave her a comment thanking her for sharing some great info.

No comments:

Hit Counter