What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Sunday, May 4, 2008

oh dear! it's been two weeks....


Obviously, I have not been doing very much stamping lately but I do have some artwork which was done by members of my stamp club as part of a stamping challenge so I am happy to be able to share that.

Here is a card done by club member Bridget B. using the SAB set called Merci' and the Ginger Blossom Designer Paper. Later I will share some great scrapbook papers done by club member, Mary M. so please stay tuned to see them later this week!

I haven't posted anything to my poor little blog recently but don't worry, all is well and thank so much to everyone who prayed for his healing and for our family while he was hospitalized. I returned from Ohio after spending not quite a week with my folks after my Dad was hospitalized for a stroke. My Dad was discharged from rehab this week-end and is doing well and happy to be at home again. Many praises for healing prayer and for the concern and help of family and friends.

Shortly after I returned, my husband and I took off for a wedding in DesMoines, Iowa for one of my husband's high school classmates and a "quick" reunion with my "in laws" in the Cedar Rapids area on the way home. Then back to work, getting ready for stamping events and dealing with the ever present home remodeling project!
The cabinetry is pretty much all in and we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our kitchen countertops tomorrow morning...after that, things should finish up quickly and I can't believe that I am saying this but I am very eager to get my kitchen sink back! Who knew I would miss washing dishes??? Actually, I am still still washing dishes but doing them in the bathroom sink is no box of chocolates! ;-)
Tomorrow morning I will be flying into Columbus, OH to accompany my folks to an appointment with a vascular surgeon to evaluate some issues they discovered while he was in the hospital then I will return on Tuesday morning and hopefully be able to start putting things back into our kitchen in anticipation of having family visit for our youngest son's upcoming High School graduation and we will celebrate that along with his 18th birthday which will be the very next day. Yikes, May 17th will be here before you know it!

I promise to share more stamping photos later this week!








1 comment:

Bridget Bruss said...

What a cute card. Not that I'm bias or anthing. :)

Hit Counter