What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Appreciate your prayers, folks!

No stamping pics for me this week....I made an unscheduled trip from my home in O'Fallon, IL to my hometown of Jackson, OH to be with my parents as my father was hospitalized for symptoms of a stroke on April 15th. Thankfully he is making an excellent recovery and is doing very well in rehab which he began yesterday.

If you are so inclined, I would very much appreciate your prayers for both my Dad and my Mom during my father's recovery/rehab period. Thanks and I promise some more photos of stamping coming up by the end of this week once I get home and find my camera! Jan

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Jan, sorry to hear about your dad, although I'm glad things to be on the up and up.

Prayers for your family!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

My prayers and blessings will be said for you and your family. Take care, love and be loved.

Diane said...

Hi Jan,

I'm sorry to day I was so wrapped up with digging out from the mountain of work that stacked up whiel I was tending to Stewie and my MIL that I totally forgot to ask about your dad! I hope he is getting better! I admit I've been lax in the prayer department, but I'll make up for it tonight and this weekend!

Hit Counter