What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clean and simple Circles!

Ok, I am the first to admit it....for the past month I have been neglecting my own blog and living vicariously through blogs which are showing pictures of great new cards made with some of the awesome new SU stamps from the new catalogue!


So....today it slapped me in the face! Why not SHARE links to these great cards I have been admiring online? That way you can see them too and maybe find some fun new blogs to favorite! So this evening I saw a cute card and send a comment to the maker and she e=mailed me back with a very nice note thanking me for looking. That's when it hit me, I know that YOU would like to see this card too! So, my new blogger friend Jenn was kind enough to give me permission to link to her blog (click here OR in the title of this post http://www.anewinkonlife.com/) to see a very pretty but "clean and simple" format card done with a new stamp set called Circus Circus!


Let me know if YOU liked it as much as I did and be sure to leave Jenn a comment too, ok? Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter