What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Berry Christmas Quick & Easy!


Hard as it may be to believe this, I have been stamping! Earlier this week I did my monthly Simply Stampin' Class at the O'Fallon, IL Public Library. Each month at class I introduce the new cards which will be done the following month....so here is the first! I will share others later on but if you just can't wait to see, all cards are on display at the O'Fallon, IL Library along with the sign up sheet for class. The class fee for 3 cards with envelopes is $5...what a deal, eh? I keep the cards very simple so they are great for beginners or quick and easy for experienced stampers. Sometimes we just want to stamp and it doesn't have to be complicated, right?
This card was done using two sets from the current Holiday Mini brochure. The sentiment and the "bow with string" images are from Berry Christmas while the two ornament images are from Delightful Decorations. The mini is good until Jan 3rd and after that the sets will not be available.
If you are interested in attending the next library class and doing this card plus two others (I will post those photos later on) all you have to do is call or stop by the O'Fallon Library to sign up OR send me an e-mail (or make a comment here) letting me know and I will add you to the list. Thanks for stopping in! Please let me know what you think of the quick and easy card ideas. Jan

1 comment:

Twila said...

Cute card Jan. I'm a red and green girl when it comes to Chritams. Gotta love quick and easy! This is one of my favorite stamp sets (for now)!

Hit Counter