What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, March 11, 2010

another photo!


Remember that old Coke commercial where all the people were singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony..." Well, whenever I see this card that's what I think about!
I made this card (and actually mailed it!) for my oldest son's fiancee' who is a huge fan of Diet Coke. They both currently live in Korea and the formulation for Coke there is somewhat different formulation so it doesn't taste the same and while they were home over the holidays she enjoyed fountain Diet Coke whenever possible. So, when I needed to send some forms to them recently, I couldn't resist "re-purposing" a Diet Coke can into a card for her. I was amazed at how easy it was to snip apart an empty soda can and once that was done, I just diecut the soda can with my Big Shot using the Top Note die. Fun and easy...hopefully my son's fiancee' will like it too. Of course, being the "layer queen" that I am, I had to layer it onto black cardstock then red, then silver metallic and added a bit of wide red grosgrain ribbon to the bottom then used a sentiment from "Oval All" for the finishing touch.
If you don't have a Big Shot already, you really "need" one! And what better time than during Sale-A-Bration when you get free stamp sets with every purchase of $50...so if you are interested in getting a great tool to add to your stamping arsenal please give me a call and I will make sure you get a great deal on the Big Shot complete with 2 free SAB sets and a free class Big Shot class from me plus future customer support if needed. If you already have a Big Shot, this is a great time to add some of the fun dies, like the Top Note, exclusive to Stampin' Up!
Tomorrow I'll be conducting my "Sale-a-Brate into Spring" stamping class and will share photos of our projects once my class students have a chance to do the projects. Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter