What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The end is near!



This is one of the cards we made at my last card class...what do you think?

Yep, June 30th will be here before you know it and with the end of the month comes your last opportunity to order retiring stamp sets listed on Stampin' UP!'s "Last Chance" list. If there are any sets you've had your eye on or if, horror of horrors, you haven't yet looked at the Last Chance list then you only have a few more days. If you haven't seen the list, just click on the title of this post and it will take you to my web store where you can view the lists of retiring stamp sets and accessories as well as the "Clearance Rack" with some great bargains to be had on discontinued product.

In the meantime, I have been "off line" on my blog for way too long! Last week I had a stamp class entitled, "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue".... and if that title reminds you of June brides it is with good reason. Yes, the Hoyt wedding extravaganza begins this week and by the time the 4th of July holiday rolls around, our two oldest sons will be married. So, you can imagine that I have been busy with "mother of the groom" details and not spending quite as much time on stamping. So before I show you some of the cards we made at the class, I wanted to announce a personal online special I am offering through the 30th of June while I am keeping a low profile during wedding week. If you are an existing customer, you should have already received a notice about this. If you aren't already a customer but don't have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, then you are also welcome to take advantage of this special deal. So what is it, you say? A free exclusive "incentive stamp" for every online order placed through the end of June plus from all of those orders, I will draw one name as the winner of a free "Define Your Life" stamp set. This is a great set for both scrapbooking and journaling and is one of the most expensive sets in the catalogue. I will announce the winner after the 4th of July holiday.

No comments:

Hit Counter