What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CONVENTION 2010...I'm there!!!



Hi everyone!

Yes, I realize I am a long lost blogger but today I am at convention and just got back from the best shopping trip ever at Memento Mall where Stampin' UP! gets some cool and fun SU logo merchandise for us.

For all of my stamping friend who are demos, ever thought about being demos or who just like to see the fun new stuff, I am going to attempt to post photos of my MM purchases. They sure know how to get us all spun up and excited about buying fun keepsakes!

I was delighted to be allowed VIP access to memento Mall this year...usually it's open at 9 a.m. and by the time I get in line around 7:30 or so there is a line wrapped around the convention center like a giant snake. THIS year they had a special offer that any demonstrator who had a recruit during July (up to the convention dates, of course) would have a VIP pass to get in one hour early....I didn't think I had a chance but thankfully one of my former demonstrator team members decided she missed SU and took advantage of the great "come back for $35!" promo for former demonstrators....I had no idea she was going to do it until I got a notice from Stampin' UP! a few days before I left for convention, how fun is that? Thanks, Casey...I owe you big time and I got you a little thank you prezzie at MM!

Now for the pictures! I'm hoping for the best on the photo quality. I will try to check in again later in the week and share more info about convention. Inquiring minds want to know, of course! Jan

ok, please bear with me, I am having trouble uploading photos, here is a picture of the convention T shirt. First time in YEARS they have offered a T and I am so happy it's a great color! More pics to follow.

No comments:

Hit Counter