What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Share What You Love




This is the sight that greeted us every day when we entered the Stampin' Up! convention "main stage" area....I love seeing the various graphics and designs that the Stampin' Up! artists create, they are so pretty but that's nothing compared to the great stamp images they make for us to play with! What a fun company...they roll out the red carpet for us at convention and we love it! Some of you may already know this but the only reason I signed up as a demonstrator back in 2002 was so I could attend convention and check it out. Needless to say, I have kept coming back year after year and never want to miss a convention if I can help it!

Thankfully my two older sons were considerate and scheduled their "back to back" weddings this summer without conflicting with the Stampin' Up! convention. Now don't get me wrong, I would have picked the weddings if it came down to it, but I was thankful that I could do both. I haven't borded you with wedding photos....yet! But don't worry...I do have photos and I am going to share them! But not today....I'll save those for another day!

No comments:

Hit Counter