What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Friday, August 6, 2010

whoooo wants to stamp???




Have you seen this cute little fellow making appearances all over the Stampin' Up! blogosphere? He was created using a great new XL owl punch from the 2010 Stampin' UP! catalogue. I knew when I saw it that I woud have to add it to my collection for several reasons.,...

1) my husband's "call sign" back in the day when he was flying Navy helicopters was "Hooter" (nothing to do with the restaurant OR the other meaning!) and he has acquired an impressive owl collection over the years.

2.) because even though I am not the biggest fan of birds in any category (saw that Alfred Hitchcock movie at an impressionable age) owls are different AND

3. I knew that my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators would quickly find adorable "out of the box" ideas for using this punch. Let me just say that I have not been disappointed!

So, with such a great punch as the basis, I am offering a "product based" class using this punch dubbed "Critter Cards" because of all the cute little critters in addition to owls which can be created with this punch. Product based means that the class fee includes the owl punch...fun, eh? Everyone attending class will get their own owl punch to use for making the projects and then take the punch home with them so they can make more whenever the spirit moves them AND they will already have samples and directions to reproduce the class cardss.

My class will be held on Friday, Aug 13th (yes, only a week away!). The daytime slot is already pretty well filled but I still have availability in the 7 to 9 PM evening class. By special request, I am also offering (for the very first time!) a "kit to go" for this class...if you are interested in the kit, please just drop me an email at inkerzaway@aol.com and I will share the details.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more cards featuring other "critters" from my upcoming class. Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Teresa H. said...

Very cute card - love the addition of the woodgrain and the "hole" in the tree. This punch is waiting at home for me - so hopefully early next week I can try some of these adorable critters you have been posting!

Hit Counter