What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just Believe (Sept stamp club project)

Isn't this a beautiful card?  I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it in the new catalogue and was thrilled that we got it for free at the Stampin' Up! convention back in July.  We made some beautiful but simple projects with it at convention and then I must confess my new stamp set was just gathering dust until last week when we did a this stamp club project.  I am an avid "CASE'er" (copy and slightly edit) so when I saw this project shared on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator share page by fellow demonstrator Lauri Randolph I decided it was time to dust off Just Believe and use it!

The secret to this layout is to brayer the color onto plain white cardstock first, stamp the images in black and then run the white cardstock thru the Big Shot with the lattice embossing folder, then attach it to the remaining cardstock layers and tie on the ribbon.  Each card came out a little bit different but all were equally beautiful....hard to miss with this stamp set.

I brayered Daffodil Delight on the bottom of the card and Not Quite Navy on the top of the card and just let the open space in the middle remain. 
Just Believe  page 109 of 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalogue
Clear Mount version  120453 $25.95 OR Wood Mount version 116948 $33.95
Square Lattice Embossing folder  119976  pg 214 IB&C, $7.95

No comments:

Hit Counter