What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Sunday, September 26, 2010

What? who are these guys?

These are my little seagull friends....they have been keeping me company for the past week while my friend and I have enjoyed a "girls week" retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC.  Yes, seriously...I have been here goofing all week and sneakily posting pictures of stamped projects so you would have no idea where I really was!  But all good things must come to an end and I had to bid my little birdie friends goodbye and head home.  By the time you read this, I will be back home and unpacking my bags.  I don't want you to worry about me being stampless all week while I was gone...I brought my Christmas cards with me & I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of stamping time in between walking on the beach, catching a few rays & keeping up with my friend at the mall.                                                         

No comments:

Hit Counter