What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my new stampin' buddy!

Yep, even though I spend more time talking and reading about stamping on the internet but sometimes I actually get a chance to get together and play with my friends and their stamps! 

Today was one of those days....this is my friend, Pam aka pamelak on splitcoaststampers (otherwise known as SCS).  We "know" each other from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator only forum on SCS and today we had a chance to get together and hang out for a bit, stamp a bit and generally just get to know each other.  I also met Pam's very sweet husband and daughter...but had to leave before I could met her adorable grandson showed up.  However, we squeezed a lot of fun into the time it took my husband to finish 18 holes of golf at a near by golf course!  I brought some stamp sets that Pam didn't have (yet!) and she stamped them while I brought some blank cardstock and stamped up a few sheets of images of hers which I don't have.  Yet!  lol!

Altogether a very pleasant afternoon...I wish I could get together and stamp with ALL of my SCS buddies bu that could take a while...luckily I will get another chance to do just that in January when Stampin' Up! hosts the annual "Leadership Conference" this time in Nashville.  You can bet I will be there and looking forward to a chance to hook up with more of my SCS pals as well as some of my SU "family" while I'm there.  Don'tt you wish you could join us?  Well, it's not too late....let me know if you are interested!  Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter