What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, April 16, 2011

is this the cutest monogram ever?

I have a new Stampin' Up! buddy in my neighborhood, she is quite a talented artist (Hi Peggy!)  and not only that but she has an extremely talented upline named Kimberly Van Diepen who is very well known in Stampin' Up! circles and this is an adorable card which she sent to Peggy.  Peggy was kind enough to let me snap a photo of it (which explains why my name stamp is at the bottom...I didn't stamp it but I needed te use the Stampin' Up! copyright image) and I think it's beautiful!  The card is very pretty but the real beauty of the card is the simplicity of it....cute, quick and lovely!

This card uses the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and the Broadstreet Alphabet stamp set and whips up a great card in no time flat!  The "P" (for Peggy) is punched out with a circle and layered on the Designer Label punch piece...the "ribbon" is Cherry Cobbler seam binding (so easy to tie and you get a lot on a spool for not too much $$$ so that is also a good thing) which makes a soft, pretty bow. 

No comments:

Hit Counter