What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, April 18, 2011

Four Frames "Sneak Peek" stamp set & a special sneak peek class!

I guess I am 'developing a thing" for Tangerine Tango...lately I seem to reach for it as the perfect color to layer with black...those colors just really "pop" when they are together!

Here is a card I made using the new stamp set called Four Frames...it's a "sneak peek" of a set which will be available in the new  Stampin' Up! catalogue  to be released in July but you can get it now as the April special.  And did I mention that it pairs up perfectly with the Designer Label punch?

For this card I stamped in black StazOn ink (so I could watercolor it) and used the Aqua Painter and ink droplets from the lid of my Tangerine Tango inkpad to color the roses, Old Olive for the leaves then stamped "for you" (from a stamp set called Great Friend) inside for a greeting. The thank you sentiment on the bottom is from Occasional Quotes, a Level 2 hostess set in the current catalogue. Like so many other things I have stamped over the last few months, this card uses the Framed Tulips embossing bolder for a background layer.  Yes, I am hooked on this folder..what can I say? Then black frame really sets off the Tangerine but it's hard to write on so I put a white layer underneath it.

If you are wondering how you can get your hands on this stamp set (this image is one of four which all layer perfectly with the Designer Label punch) then look no further....with a $20 purchase during the month of April you qualify to purchase the set now so you don't have to wait for the new catty in July, how cool is that?  There is a beautiful arrangement of Designer Series paper (Paisley Prints) which is also available early as part of the "sneak peek".   Anyone who orders this  promotional set from me will automatically qualify for a discounted rate on a class I will be giving in May using this stamp set ....bring your own stamp set and pay only $5 for the class materials.  If you can't make it to the class, I will happily make up a kit on the go for the same price for you with full instructions so you can do the projects at home...which will be easy since you'll already have the stamp set. Of course, if you don't want to order the set (or have already purchased it elsewhere) then don't worry, you can still attend the class and make the same great projects for the usual $15 class fee. 

For more info on this special, please click on the link for the "sneak peek" special at the very top of my blog...it will be there for the whole month of April so you can find it easily.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email (inkerzaway@aol.com) or give me a call at( 618) 531-3406.

No comments:

Hit Counter