What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Farewell Baskets & Blooms - Chic' n Scratch

Farewell Baskets & Blooms - Chic' n Scratch

Wow! I have always enjoyed Angie's "Chic 'n Scratch" blog with adorable ideas which are easy to make...and just look what Angie has shared today, a collection of photos using the basket from the Sizzix Baskets and Blooms Big Shot XL die (item # 113484) for various holidays! This die is being retired from the exclusive Stampin' Up! line and is currently being discounted at 25% off the original price making it $29.96 until the end of June (that's tomorrow!) when it will be gone for good. I will be placing my final SU order for the year tomorrow morning (June 30th) so if you decide you want to add this item or any other retiring item to your list let me know today and I can take care of it for you, otherwise you can order online at my webstore which is open for business 24/7 : http://www.janhoyt.stampingup.net

No comments:

Hit Counter