What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, June 27, 2011

my favorite card of the class...Fun & Fast plus a new punch preview!

Yes, it's true...of all the cards we did at my retiring stamps card class last week, this one has to be my favorite.  I love pink and I like stripes and when they are combined with the Early Espresso colors it just doesn't get much better!  This image from Fast and Fun notes makes a great wedding card but if you omit the "Together Forever" sentiment it could be used for any cake-worthy event.    The image was stamped  on white cardstock using Timber Brown StazOn ink, then punched it out with the 2 3/8th inch scallop circle punch.  Then it was colored in with markers and layered on the 2.5 inch circle punch.  I usually prefer to put the scalloped layer on the bottom but the image doesn't quite fit on the next smaller circle so I decided to give the reverse a try and I kind of liked it.  What do you think?    The 'let's celebrate" sentiment is from On Your Birthday which is not retiring.
Now, are you thinking you noticed something just a little different on this card?  Yes, that's right...it's a "sneak peek" of a brand new punch coming soon in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue.  Isn't it great looking?  Makes such a pretty lace effect and I can't wait to show it to you at my New Catty Open House  on July 9th.  If you live in the area and aren't already on my mailing list, please drop me a note and I will be happy to give you more info about the open house.  

Stamps:  Fun and Notes 113500 $33.95  pg 70 
On Your Birthday #111644  $33.95  pg 153

Accessories:  Sneak Peek Lace Punch details TBA in July
2.5" circle punch  $16.95
Small Oval punch retired & sold out (sorry)
2- 3/8th inch scallop punch 118874 $16.95 
In Color Designer Series Paper Stack 117158 $19.95

No comments:

Hit Counter