What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quilting with Paper - Stampin' Pretty - My Fun & Chic Stampin' Up! Boutique, Mary Fish, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Video Tutorials

Quilting with Paper - Stampin' Pretty - My Fun & Chic Stampin' Up! Boutique, Mary Fish, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Video Tutorials

I have a soft spot in my heart for "faux" quilts created with paper so I read this blog post shared by Mary Fish with great interest. She had previously shared photos from the display board on the Stampin' Up! incentive cruise on her blog showing a "quilt card" and had a lot of requests for more info so thankfully the original artist sent her some info which she shared. Aren't these beautiful? I think I am feeling another "quilt card" class coming on! I have photos of my samples from a previous class in the archives somewhere, I will have to go and dig them out. Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter