What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Love Is.... *soon to retire"

I'm not exactly "on a roll" but I am working on improving my "techie" skills and figured a little practice couldn't hurt!  This is a photo of a card I took as a swap to the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference back in January 2015, the featured stamp image is from the 2015 Occasions Mini.  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it because of the tulips and ordered it specifically to use for a demonstrator only card swap.  It will only be available for a few more weeks as it doesn't appear that it has made the cut to be in the next new Stampin' Up! catalogue.  The "Dictionary" background stamp that I used very much resembles some of the decorative paper in the current catalogue (Typeset).

Here are the links to product info for the materials I used for the card, if you don't currently have a demonstrator, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! consultant.  You can order any of these items by clicking on the link which will take you directly to my web store.

Thanks for looking!   


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Hit Counter