What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Join me for a cuppa???

                                                       Join me for "a cuppa and cake"?

Ok, that's just a cute term I often heard used "down under" when we had a chance to visit Australia more than 10 years ago.....so it didn't have to be "cake with icing" as we know it in the U.S, it could be any kind of pastry treat and I loved the expression!                                                                         

I used this soon to retire stamp set from the Occasions Mini to make a project for my online stamp club ladies a few months back....love the little doily and the diecut hearts, this is so cute!!!  It didn't need much to make it stand out, am I right?  I wish I could remember what talented and creative     individual I "CASED" this card from....if you recognize it as your work, please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve.                                                                                                             

I made this one of my stamp club projects a few months ago and I hope my stampers enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it, so cute!!!  This set originally had a coordinating set of framelits but sadly those have sold out and will not be returning, however the stamp set is still available thru May 31st.  so if it's something you love don't hesitate to get it now.                                                           



Here is the inside page of the card....simple and room to write a little personal note (if deserved) but ok to just sign your name and be done with it  Of course, if you are like me, I tend to make cards and then can't bear to part with them.....silly, isn't it?  They are only paper and they might brighten someone's day so I really need to work on that!

If you don't have a current Stampin' Up! consultant and are interested in ordering, I would be delighted to have you order from me and send you one of the NEW catalogues which go live on June 1st!

In the meantime, you can order anything you need to make this card (with the exception of the framelits which have sold out already) but clicking on any of the links below.  I hope you enjoyed the card!






No comments:

Hit Counter