What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We have a kitchen floor now!


Our kitchen remodel is coming along nicely and I am so happy with the remodeling company we choose....so far, everything is going as promised despite several days of rain. Thankfully, rainy weather is good for indoor work!


Today, the flooring folks were very busy installing the DuraCeramic tile in the kitchen. I think we are going to love it! I will miss my beautiful hard wood floor but I will not miss refinishing it every 2 or 3 years because of the doggie toenails! The floor isn't finished yet, they will be back tomorrow to finish grouting the tiles in place and then it will be time for cabinet installation. After that, it will start looking like a kitchen again!


Here is a picture of the new tile floor....I think it will go very well with the Cambria countertops we selected. Even though I really do miss my kitchen sink, I am still happy we are doing the remodeling but I might need to be reminded of that by this time next month!


No comments:

Hit Counter