What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, July 14, 2008

Are you busy this Friday night?

I'm a true delinquent...but finally getting around to sending out invites to my retirement stamp class in beautiful downtown O'Fallon, IL. Ok, maybe not really downtown but definitely in O'Fallon, IL. So, if you live near by and aren't doing anything on Friday, please come and join me for a little stamping! The class fee is $15 but I promise to make it worth your while....no sneak peeks of the cards we'll be doing, however there will be a mix of both catalogue sets and hostess sets used to make some great cards. Envelopes and light snacks are included.

My e-mail is inkerzaway@aol.com if you are interested in contacting me. And as a bonus, you'll be able to see the Decor Elements designs I have put up on the bathroom mirror in the "stampin' studio". ;-) Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter