What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Friday, July 25, 2008

No, I haven't been abducted by aliens....

I have just been very busy...ok, ok I'm scrambling madly to get my swaps finished for the Stampin' UP! convention which starts next week in Salt Lake City. Tomorrow is my last day to finish up (or at least get my projects to the point they are ready to finish off in the hotel room) and I will try to take photos of some of my projects to share with you while I am way.

In the meantime, today I got a lot done and was very happy to have finalized an idea for a stamp camp swap in which I'll be participating , now to get that one all finished up and figure out how I am packing all of this stuff! I have several friends who are apparently very well organized and not only have finished their swaps but have mailed them in boxes to the hotel where we are staying. Wow, if I ever did that my friends would be asking, "who are you and what have you done with Jan???" But maybe I will consider mailing some of the swaps back home....I have always had good luck with the airlines luggage handling but have rarely heard of FedEx loosing things. ;-)

My retired card Stamp a Stack (SAS) went so well last Friday that I have decided to schedule another session for anyone who might have missed it but still want to come. Trust me, if you come and make these cards you are going to want to buy Artfully Asian and Blossoms Abound...they are both such a beautiful sets and I will be sorry to see them retire but they will definitely be added to my "personal collection" of retired sets.

Anyway, if you are interested in the SAS class, it will be held on two different days/times. First is Tuesday, Aug 5th at 7 PM and the other option is Friday, Aug 8th from 1 to 3 PM. For my info, please refer to the calendar on my SU demo website at http://www.janhoyt.stampinup.net where you will find the class details and my contact info. Of course, it helps if you live in the metro east area of STL!

And did anyone notice that I finally figured out how to add an option so you can be notified when there is a new post to my blog? It think it's called an RSS feed but other than that I have no idea! I guess I had better get on the ball and become a little bit more computer literate now that Stampin' UP! is going to be offering online ordering in the near future. Wow, to be able to log on and order anything I want at 3 a.m....oh wait, I already do that! But now my customers can do the same without waking me up to do it. ;-) Jan

No comments:

Hit Counter