What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, November 2, 2009

Gotta love those Big Shot dies!


This is a really really simple card but I needed something quick and easy to take for swapping at a Stampin' UP! regional that I attended back in Sept. and this fit the bill. I had tried cutting out some of this diecut using the Tulipe die back in July when I was getting ready for convention but decided to go with Night of Navy cardstock instead of black so I didn't use these diecuts. Click here to see that card convention swap card: http://inkerzaway.blogspot.com/2009/10/sizzix-cards-anyone.html)
i
When it came down to just a day or so before time to leave for regionals I discovered that I still had these unfinished so I decided to use them. I stamped the thank you sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Encore silver metallic ink and it shows up so nicely on the black cardstock. I simply adhered the black layer with the "negative" with the cut out image onto a folded white cardstock base and that was it. I love the dramatic effect of black , silver and white together ..don't you?
If you don't have a Big Shot already, you need one! ;-) Jan

1 comment:

EileenHull said...

Hi Jan, Saw your blog on my Google reader. I am a 3 star mom- son and daughter-law-army and daughter Coast Guard! My son is returning today from Iraq! I also am the designer of the new ScoreBoard dies from Sizzix coming out very soon. Hope you can give them a try :-) Prayers are with your sons and thank God for our free country! Eileen

Hit Counter