What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fall Foliage...just in "CASE"!

Finally, I am catching up with some photos of past projects.  This awesome card was not only inspired by but completed "cased" (a stampers acronym for "copy and share everything" from Dawn O, a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  You can see her card by clicking on the title of this post  (or scroll down to the bottom of the post for a hyperlink).  It's hard to see in the photo without squinting but I used one of the clear acrylic blocks as a "shadow stamp" to create a subtle background on the card.  It uses Fall Foliage (a great set from the Holiday Mini!) and antique brads as part of the embellishments.  I used natural hemp twine on this particular card but I used twill on the cards we did for stamp club, I just ran out before I got around to taking the photo.

So, hopefully you liked my card AND Dawn's....I am still in "thankful mode" and sent these cards out to my family for Thanksgiving.  Well, some of my family...I alternated with another card we did using bleach stamping but I'll save that for another day.  Thanks for stopping in & be sure to swing by Dawn's blog.
(http://www.dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/page/3/  It's the Oct 22nd entry if this link doesn't take you directly to that page. 

No comments:

Hit Counter