What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Monday, February 21, 2011

Guest Stamper Charlotte Hollingsworth!

Isn't this a beautiful card?  I met a new demo friend earlier this week and in the course of sharing some stamped artwork, she showed me this lovely card done with the Nature Walk stamp set....if I had realized the stamp set had an image of Lilies of the Valley I might have purchased it but the giant bird sort of overshadowed the rest of it for me....yep, not a bird person here, I guess I was scarred for life by the Alfred Hitchcock movie The Birds when I was a kid.  Anyway, thankfully Charlotte does not have issues with birds and made this lovely card which she was willing to share with me.  Please disregard the "handstamped by Jan Hoyt" portion of the picture...that's how I put the required Stampin' Up! copyright on my photos, I didn't really stamp this card, it was all Charlotte so thanks for sharing it with me and all of my blog readers, Charlotte!

No comments:

Hit Counter