What a deal! June Sign Up Special

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

what a cool personalized monogram card!

I had a great opportunity to get together and chat with some new friends who are very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  While chatting, we were sharing some of our favorite cards and I had to take pictures of this particular project.  It was a gift to my new friend Peggy from her out of state upline Kimberly ... I loved the simplicity of it along elegance of the embossing folder and the Broadstreet alpha monogram so I thought you might like to see it too.   Please disregard the "stamped by Jan Hoyt" image at the bottom of the card, that's the way I include the required Stampin' Up! copyright on the photo...I didn't create this card but I sure plan to make some similar cards using the letter "J"...for me! 

No comments:

Hit Counter